Saturday, August 29, 2009

Intro - First words about irony

I've been wanting to start a blog for a few years now, but the following questions have always popped-up: What are you going to write about? Are you going to be good enough? What will people think about your posts?
We will return to these questions a little bit later...
Now, what's with that tittle you would ask? Well, let me explain. I have always been seen as an extrovert, that is always saying what he is thinking, not being afraid about what others might say or think. Aaaand it's time to go back to the first questions.... If I was that guy, why was I having all those questions? Do you see the IRONY?
At a certain point in your life there's a huge difference between who you really are and  who do you prettend to be. It's up to you to reduce the gap between these two different faces of YOU.....

1 comment: